About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The New Regime


You know, I really felt I owed it to God to get into shape. After all, our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, and mine has been becoming more and more like a really down-at-heel pub!

It's approaching a week since I started at the gym - tonight is my second solo workout, and I do cardio (bike) on days when I'm not doing the workout. I'm not going to pretend that there are going to be instant results, but I do already feel quite a bit fresher, despite the odd muscle aches here and there.

It will be interesting to see what differences - if any - there are after my first week. To be honest, the changed eating habits are harder to adapt to than the workouts. Moving to 5 small meals a day is quite strange.

I'll let you know Friday how Thursday's weigh in went!

No comments: