About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Monday, October 25, 2010

HCG Day 12 (or is it 14...?)

Monday 25th - 9.15am: I'm even confusing myself here!! So this is the 12th day of the 500 calorie diet, and the 14th day since I started taking the drops. There!

After a VERY busy weekend, which saw an unforgettable worship concert by the Naz Saturday Night Band on Sunday night, the weight loss figures for yesterday are in. Loss was 1.2 pounds, making the total lost to date to be 20.8 pounds (or for those in the UK, 1 stone 6 pounds).

I suppose if I were looking for landmarks, this is the last full week I will be taking the drops. Next week I will take them up until Thursday, and then Thursday through Saturday I will continue the 500 calories but will be off the drops. This week though, it's full steam ahead!

1 comment:

Krystle said...

Nice work!! You're looking good!!