About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

One week (Day 8) of HCG and the last day (Day 4) of Pledge Drive

So it's just after 5.30am and I woke of my own accord around 5. Maybe I'm too tired to actually sleep - who knows?
Anyway, after an exhausting week of pledge driving, we have our final big push today, the day when historically, most people call in. I really hope they do, because we are 100% listener supported, so we need people's support so we can keep going - that's no exaggeration. By 6pm tonight it'll be over and we'll know just how much we can do in the next 6 months.
After a slightly less exhausting week 1 of HCG, I can report that the total weight loss (after a loss overnight of 0.6 pounds) is exactly 15 pounds for the first week. Not too shabby, I think you'll agree! For those Brits reading, by the way, that is 1 stone and 1 pound.
Anyway, time to finish my cup of tea and probably go straight to work. Might as well, seeing as I have to be there by 7 anyway today. Get there early and get some work done....

No comments: