About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

It may be shallow, but....

Okay so this will sound pretty shallow, but as happy as I am here in the UK (and that's very happy!), there's still lots I miss about the U.S. One thing is sports, and this week I got an upgrade to my
cable TV package, which now means I can watch live U.S. sports. 

As I am writing this I am watching my beloved Baltimore Orioles in extra innings live against the Rays, and it really helps me feel just a bit connected to by second home. I'll also get to watch NFL games so my Fantasy Football buddies at Naz better watch out. Ha!

I realize that while many people like to fill their blogs with deep spiritual truths and challenges to live differently, this post is quite the opposite, but I don't care! This is how I roll - take it or leave it ;-)

Peace...

No comments: