About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Name Change; I guess you could call it "rebranding".

It's okay. It's still me, but since I haven't posted since September last year I thought it might well be time to ring some changes. I think the title of the blog reflected a certain caustic attitude to life which has eased now, and I think the new title takes into account the unfinished nature of me, and all I know who are Christians, not to mention the world we live in. So it seems apt on several levels.

It's well known that guys aren't as good at regular blogging as girls, but these days there's a lot to talk about, so we'll see how we do.
I'm reading a book by media expert Phil Cooke right now which is striking multiple chords with me, so I daresay I will have more to say about that when I have finished it. So...watch this space!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Welcome back! Love the new name.